Supply Chain for Relocation Management
The demands placed on the supply-chain within the relocation management industry are getting tougher and tougher. The expectation is that your service delivery is always improving, and your costs to provide service are decreasing. But how do you do this? How can you continue to provide outstanding service at more competitive pricing? Our expertise lies in helping organizations realize their highest value by reviewing business processes and practices, and looking for ways to improve. The following services are available to you–backed up by over 40 years of supply-chain experience and interaction.
- Business Strategy Support: The Supply Chain in the relocation management industry is extensive. In which business space are you based? Relocation Management Company, Real Estate, Appraisal, Temporary Housing, Household Goods Shipping, Destination Service Provider? In whatever business you are based, we can help you develop your business strategy and organizational growth. Our specialties include:
- Developing enhanced customer service support and training;
- Leadership support–coaching, evaluating, strategic support;
- Building global expansion capabilities;
- Providing sales support and guidance–with emphasis on results.
- Conducting an overall organizational audit,
- Pricing analysis.
- RFP Response Support: Responding to Relocation firm RFPs can be challenging. What is the Relocation firm looking for? How do you improve your responses? How do you plan and prepare for a presentation? We can support your efforts to optimize your probability of success.
Overall Supply chain support is designed primarily to help you increase Market Share while becoming more efficient. Our primary Mission is to be sure that you are 100% satisfied with the Outcomes of the project–Results are what matter!